We believe that God has exciting plans for young people to walk in, and that they can make a positive difference right now, just as they are.
At City Youth, we want to see our young people growing and maturing in their relationship with Jesus, and discovering their own, unique roles within the church community.
How It Works
At the end of our Sunday musical worship time, the young people get together to enjoy a wide range of fun games and activities, hearing the bible preached and applying it to their lives, as well as praying for themselves and others.
Safety is of the utmost importance to us, so we:
- Register all young people at the beginning and end of our time together so we know where they are at all times throughout the morning.
- Ensure that all adults involved with the City Youth ministry have an up to date CRB certificate.
For further information please contact the Church Office.
Years 7, 8 & 9
City Youth spend time together on Sunday mornings having loads of fun, perhaps getting a bit messy and hopefully getting inspired to grow in their relationship with Jesus. We explore the bible together and take time to receive prayer and pray for others.
Years 10, 11, 12 & 13
We encourage our older youth to stay in the service on Sunday. We do this for three reasons:
- To help them mature, grow, be stretched and challenged in what they receive
- To mature within the fellowship of the church community, where they will be treated as young adults rather than children
- To enable them to feel a sense of ownership of the church for themselves, through serving within the community of the church