We are really excited about all that God has in store for us together with the plans for the building project.
A new building will provide a central hub for The City Church. A great venue for training and equipping members for all our locations. It will also provide a great place for many community projects and ministires to flourish.
Large Auditorium / Conference Rooms / Coffee Shop / Audio-Visual Studio / Meeting Rooms / Community Projects / Sunday Services / Church Offices
For the full story please collect a Prophetic Blueprints booklet from The City Church office. If you would like to download another copy of the pledge form you can do here as a PDF (130kb).
The Building Timeline
The timeline for the building project is moveable depending on how quickly the funds are raised. Our next goal is to raise £675,000 by Summer 2014; when we reach this point we will commence the detailed design phase.
- Autumn 2012 - Conditional contract with current tenants signed & exchanged. Planning application submitted.
- Spring 2013 - Planning permission recieved.
- Summer 2013 - Negotiate & agree conditional contract with Canterbury County Council. Assignment of Lease.
- Summer 2014 - Detailed design phase starts.
- Winter 2014 - Building tenders issued.
- Spring 2015 - Building work to start.
- Spring 2016 - Building work completed.
Setting up a Standing Order
If you would like to set up a standing order to the Building Fund account using online banking please use the following details:
Account name: The City Church
Account number: 10148531
Sort code: 16-15-20